I need help!!!! I was ripped off by another player!!

Level: 1

12-06-2013 7:49 PM

My gamer tag on xbox360 is MRFIXIT420CP. Yesterday I was proposed a trade by xbox360 gamer tag [Mod Removed]. The proposed trade was a 92 William Gay and any silver player for which I chose to be a 81 Steven Ridley, for a 97 Emitt Smith and a contract just to make the deal work. I have all the messages between us saved on my console. You can access my account to verify. Anyway to make a long story short he got my William Gay and I got screwed out of my player. Please help me to make this right. I am a long time madden player and this makes me not want to play anymore. William Gay was the best player on my Ultimate Team so of course I jumped all over the trade!! You can contact me via email.....[Mod Removed] please do what you can to make this right. If you would like to speak with me about this issue email me and I will give you my #. I would not be willing to do all this if I were making this up!!!  Thank you for your help!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello MrFixIt,

Sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately this is not an Xbox issue (even though it's an Xbox game) and the trade happened through EA and their game, so I would suggest you get in touch with them. They are probably better placed to delve into the issue and see what happened.

http://help.ea.com

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear this but you can also not name and shame on the forums, as this is a violation of the terms of use. It is best to contact EA, and also file an complaint on the other player's gamertag using the option on their profile. It is also best not to post any personal information on the forums, such as your email address as it is not allowed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.