I NEED GAMERSCOR QUICK

hi gamers does enybody know how to gamerscore fast?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Go buy Avatar. The Last Airbender game on Xbox 360...

have you considered playing some games???

why would anyone need gamerscore fast?

MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time/hours put into gaming is a good way to gain (G). As long as you don't spend too much time on playing multiplayer on games that either have no achievements or achievements you've already got. That eats up a lot of peoples' time. Playing the same shtuff over and over again. I'm not going to encourage buying and playing the easy (G) games, as they are all mostly crap, but there are some decent ones in the bunch.

[quote user="gothic ben"]

hi gamers does enybody know how to gamerscore fast?

[/quote]

Either a troll or mentally challenged.

Why thing big hurry?

• Disney-Pixar Cars
  • Assassin's Creed II (good, but you might not be able to 1000/1000
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  • Call of Juarez: The Cartel (you can get roughly 700+ Gamerscore in about three days)

Here are a few games off the top of my head, even though I don't understand why you need Gamerscore quickly. Presumably there's a reason though so hopefully those games will help you. Some of them might be a bit hard to find though so eBay, Amazon, and stores which stock pre-owned games are the way to go.

brink

you can mod your gamerscore... but then you will get banned.... sooo never mind.

Sports games.  I would go NCAA and Madden.  Most but not all are easy 1000.  I think between them both you could get about 10,000 pretty easy and not cost you that much.  Those games drop in price every year after the new one comes out.