I Need Friends For This Game

I will now be playing this game frequently and going to need some friends for the game as i don't have many people on my friends list that have the game. Prefer people who have mics and communicate

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have started playing this again too. I used to play religiously.. I have a mic and i like to use strategy.. I play mostly sniper and engineer but I will play anything to help out.. I cant play all the time but when I'm on, I'm down to play BC2. Feel free to add me

I wish more people would play this with me because its such a good game.  I have mic so please add me I down to play whatever.

Add Me You 3 ... Im on most nights ... just got back into the game!!

I dont use a mic BUT everytime I log onto this game there IS NO ONE ON! and thats during peak hours 3-7pm eastern, I usually find someone ON Nelson Hardcore conquest.. BUT not lately..

Badger do you use a mic?

Hey you can add me :) I'm new here and I'm a bit rusty but with time I'm sure I could be pretty good at playing! I love shooting/war games! RainKissed

(BTW I don't have a mic)

Add me if you'd like I play most days right now, got burnt out  on Battlefield 3. I am not the best, but pretty good. Always trying to help out teammates.

Okay :) I don't have Battlefield 3 yet anyways. Aw that's so nice! Thanks

add me. I PTFO!

add me! :D