I Need a gun!

Isnt it time we got a gun peripheral for xbox?.Anyone remember how cool Duck Hunt was? Cabela made one for its games but it was terrible.I want one that works good .And some good games with it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="HailofSteel"]

Isnt it time we got a gun peripheral for xbox?.Anyone remember how cool Duck Hunt was? Cabela made one for its games but it was terrible.I want one that works good .And some good games with it.

[/quote]I think Kinect will prevent that from happening...

Kinect would make it better and more accurate.

[quote user="HailofSteel"]

Kinect would make it better and more accurate.

[/quote]The idea behind Kinect is that another peripheral would not be needed to control a Kinect Required game.

No one likes to hold their hands in thin air.Your arms get too tired.Imagine holding yours arms in front of you for 30 oaps in Forza.People need controllers

30 laps

Nah, I'm fine with a controller, don't want games to become a gimmick

I wish it did. I love Time Crisis for PS3 and the gun is fun to use. Sometimes a nice lightgun game is a fun detour from regular gaming.

I don't think a 'gun' controller would necessarily be a good idea, but then again, I might have enjoyed Rage a bit more if I could've played it like Jesse did.

HOw could it be a bad idea? Gun games  have been fun in the past , from duck hunt, to that robot one on SNES, to house of the dead and Time Crisis.

More options cant be a bad thing.

[quote user="Law212"]

HOw could it be a bad idea? Gun games  have been fun in the past , from duck hunt, to that robot one on SNES, to house of the dead and Time Crisis.

More options cant be a bad thing.

[/quote]

Idk, I was thinking along the lines of simulated killing... granted a shooter is already that, but a gun peripheral would be over doing it.

-

Depends on the game though, and whether the peripheral has universal use across all shooters. If it only works for a hunting game, then have at it, I guess.