I NEED A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH

I'm sick of getting on just to see all of my firiends watching movies on Netflix and leaving me to play black ops by myself (which last for like 10mins). I want to play with a group of "GOOD" people that like game types such as search and dom. If anyone wants to add me to add to their team just send me a message on xbox.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Send me a friend request i am on almost every night.

[quote user="HashBean CDXX"]

I'm sick of getting on just to see all of my firiends watching movies on Netflix and leaving me to play black ops by myself (which last for like 10mins). I want to play with a group of "GOOD" people that like game types such as search and dom. If anyone wants to add me to add to their team just send me a message on xbox.

[/quote]Have a look on this thread.

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="HashBean CDXX"]

[/quote]That thread would be helpful if he wanted to play zombies.

[quote user="NUMB3RS"]

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="HashBean CDXX"]

[/quote]That thread would be helpful if he wanted to play zombies.

[/quote] Oop's! I missed the bit about Search and Dom, well spotted NUMB3RS.