I need a clan

Hello my name is Stu I'm looking for a clan as my friends have given in to the Mrs and cant play as much these days (my Mrs accepts me for who i am, or just cant be bothered to argue) i would prefer a more mature group of people as I'm 29 but not essential. i play to win although I'm not amazing like to think of myself as a good gamer. if you like add my gt Viva la stu and check out my recent games and lets play.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey Stu, i am one of the Admin's for our new "Mature" clan Hardcore Urban Militia.  It's sounds like you have similar gaming interests as us.  Feel free to come check us out hardcoreurbanmilitia.enjin.com.  We play for fun and always as a "team" we love to win of course but don't take it too far lol. I will msg u on XBL and u can see if we got the kind of clan ur looking for

Hello Stu, I would like to introduce you to Revolution of Gaming. RoG is a gaming community made of a bunch of individual Brigades(clans). All built around a fun and exciting rank structure designed for never ending growth. There's tons of tournaments and game nights every week, some include prizes and some don't.

We have our own site/forum at www.RevolutionofGaming.net - Check us out, if you decide you want to join you can post an application in the forum and a recruiter will assist you asap. If you decide you don't want to join, not a problem.

Chris

try www.sarcastickillers.com good or bad we are in it for a laugh and we are just starting up either message me or sign up on the site also you will be a high rank as we are just starting up

Hey look us up at RGClive.com there is a Lot of funn people and we have Events that have prizes and all that jazz if you do really play to win you look at the site and tell them Slug sent you

We require the age of 18+ of age and mature mic usage. Also we play Reach, GOW3 and BO. We are known as The Known Outlaws. We have been around for 7 years and are still strong. We have 20+ members and are currently looking for competitive gamers. If you are interested then check us out at theknownoutlaws.com. Message me with any questions, I am always on.

Hey Stu, over at BHV we run a mature and respectful clan and we're looking for more Black Ops players to compete in Gamebattles and on Fraggednation, Check us out - www.brotherhoodofvalor.com

If Halo is your game, check us out:

Our Website

Our Forums

Contact us

This is JK STEELERS68 of the x30x (over30clan)  You are 29, but close enough to the age requirement.  You can check us out at www.over30clan.com and our forum is over30clan.forumotion.com  We are a mature group of games that play on both xbox and ps3.  We are a laid back group that like to have fun, but we also like to win.

The Known Outlaws are looking for you!

We are looking for gamers who are mature, competitive, have fun and love to win matches. We are an elite clan. Unlike some clans we have strategy and call outs. We are The Known Outlaws(KO). We have real teams who work hard to be where they are today. KO is about being a part of something bigger then yourself. Your voice, hard work, and dedication will not go unnoticed. Possibly even rewarded on your dedication to the clan. KO has been around for 6 years and has 20+ members. We are looking for spots to be filled in Reach, Black Ops, and Home Front at this time.

Games we play:
MW3(Coming soon)
Halo
GOW3
Black OPs 

KO Nights:

Some clans don’t have this where everyone gets together on the same game and plays. Oh do we play as a team, wreck havoc on maps, cause people on the other team to quit cause they fear us, and we have people challenge our strength. But KO also has fun, relaxed nature and over all enjoy each others company. We do not go by kills or who won us the match. We simply win for KO. Strats go out the window on a game night. Unless we are provoked by randoms then we hit them hard and win. We do not go by KD. We go by attitude, and how much you really want to be in a really awesome elite clan. You are stronger together than alone. If you are tired of rage quitting and team members quitting when you may have been able to win the match. Then come and give KO a try, we have structure, and we move as a unit. We also have many strong members in our clan who you will meet and simply enjoy the atmosphere that KO offers.

Here in KO, we know everyone has weaknesses but here are KO we work with you to make those weaknesses strengths. To help with this we have one on ones to help you become stronger and better. We do not judge, we help each other succeed in the clan. KO trains and works hard to become better.

What does KO have to offer you? We have member of the month, our clan is small so any help you do will be rewarded. We have a thousand achievements for you to complete and will appear on your profile. We have events, KO Nights, and we are working on getting into tournaments. We have a lot to offer you here at KO. We do have a clan council meeting that you can be apart of and get your ideas or concerns out there! In KO we let the members get what they want out of KO. The admins provide the game play. Its an awesome clan, you have a 10 day trial and then you get to see what KO has in stored for you. Its an awesome clan if you are looking for team work, a good place to always find someone on. As we have said, we do not go by KD. We go for the W at the end of every match. Its an awesome atmosphere and I hope to see a lot of you on the battlefield! KO is open for recruitment if you are interested check us out at theknownoutlaws.com.

If interested please contact KO Tatsuke300 who is the recruit and captain in KO. They will direct you and try you out for KO material. The trial lasts up to ten days, this is mainly for attitude towards others and to see what you have in skill. Skill may place you on a team, which help us crush other clans and get us to victory. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you on the battle field!

The known outlaws!

Do you have what it takes to become apart of something bigger then yourself?

Wish to know more about us? Look us up on twitter, google, ect.

TheKnownOutlaws.com

Hey sound like you would fit in with us.come check us out.

http://ldjeclan.4umotion.com/