I need 16 xboxs

Hello. I am not to sure where to write this but then again I would prefer to talk to you guys on a phone.

Well anyways me and a couple of people I am working with on our online xbox only e-sports website are planning a LAN event next year around August time in the UK.

We need to get hold of 16 xboxs for the setup and I was wondering if you guys have any old consoles lying around collecting dust for us to buy or borrow off of you for the event. 

As I said I would prefer to talk to you guys on the phone so if you could get back to me with a contact number that is relevant to me then that would be great.

Thank you for your time

Luke

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Think your best bet is to try a local games shop & see if you can work out a deal there.I highly doubt you'll have any luck on the phone with support for something like this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Luke,

Microsoft doesn't give away consoles old or new for events to use. How any major gaming events work is they purchase their own consoles (used/new) and use them for the life of their tournaments. Microsoft doesn't have any sort of program where you can rent consoles or purchase older consoles. Your best bet in this case as Deft said would be to consult your local game stores or do a BYOM (bring your own machine) type event.

As this is a support forum a topic like this doesn't really belong here. You may have better luck posting this in the community discussion area so you can get your post to the most optimal audience.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.