I love this game, VERY much.

I just wanted to share my feelings for this game. I love you. 

I really like the fact that this game doesnt tell you jack squat about the game, so we relie on each other to help each other out on these forums.

I really like how this game has a social aspect to it thats not even in the game itself. I come to this forum all the time now, to find out new stuff that I didn't know previously and probably wouldnt have known if I havent read it.

I like talking to you awesome guys about this game. We be getting so deep into the conversations about this game, sometimes I be sitting at a bon fire at a place I havent been before to come to this forum and get the scoop on that place and then some. You guys rock!!

This game is SOO GOOD!!! Man, the devs behind this game is some freaking geniuses. to create a multiplayer system so engenius, and to have a game this challenging, and making people work together to learn the game instead of relying on the game itself to tell you how to play is such a great idea now that I've played this game and demon souls as it brings a type of social experience I dont think ive ever had in any game. I havent been so engage in a forum about one particular game and relying on them for bits about the game. And the fact that theres SOO much stuff the game doesnt tell you and leave you to figure out, its like I learn something new every time I come back to this place. Helping out other folks and getting help myself has a great satisfying experience that this game has brought me even though I'm not even PLAYING the game right now.

So friggin engenius that FROM SOFTWARE is. Man, I feel as If I should send them another $60 just because. If this is the route that other JRPGs is taking, it's a change I'd GLADLY except.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, it's cool. I was going to trade this game in, because it IS a hard game. And dang, I have'nt even stepped foot in Blighttown or New Londo yet, just managed to clear the Undead Burg of it's bosses. But it's the fact that it's a hard game, it keeps you coming back for more. Because your always determined that the next time you try, you will succeed. Soooo glad I did'nt trade it in! <3 DS!!!

Dude, I'm loving and hating this game sooo much right now.  Since I cancelled my Skyrim preorder to grab the last CE copy in my area I've been hooked.  I'm currently at the Gargoyle boss fight.  First go around I was thinking this isn't so bad for a boss fight when suddenly I noticed two health meters...and fire.    I had to give in and go to sleep though..it was 3:30 and had to be up at 6.

Just started playing this game, and love it.  Played Demons Souls, but never beat it....too hard lol.  Now Im trying my hand at Dark Souls.  Loving it.  The challenge, atmosphere, visuals, gameplay, all keep me coming back haha.  One of the best games Ive played.

I love the whole we're-in-this-together type feeling, especially seeing other people huddling around a bonfire is just amazing.

I haven't been troll'd at all really, some people have been super helpful with "Here!" signs under crates where items are stored, and I would have missed an NPC in the Undead Burg if someone didn't point him out.

Demons Souls has always been about exploration, finding paths to treasure, and merchants, and Dark Souls takes that element and brings it back

Ditto, I love the game too, I beat demon souls though.  Reminds of Monster Hunter on PSP but obviously with better graphics and no cutesy NPC's.  And just think, after you beat it the first time you can play it again only it will be twice as hard lol.

Damnit FROM SOFTWARE..... make a sequel to Chromehounds and I will have teh sexxorz with you all.  Seriously.... get on it.  LoL

This game gives me a mild erection.  No joke.  It plays like a western RPG, but has the feel of something foreign.  The combat is so good and accurate.  The levels are huge, expansive, and varied.  The variety of boss fights and locations keep the pacing top notch.  I love how the world is huge, but is so well interconnected.  I love that the multiplayer is so unique and really make it feel like it is supposed to be part of the story and dark souls universe.  I like how dark it is, but how it somehow soothes my soul.  This is the first single-player experience that I have not stopped thinking about in a long time!

Thanks for sharing Jeffnasty!  Glad you like the game so far!

I like the game so much I stopped playing Dead Island and haven't even been to the store yet to pick up my copy of Forza 4.