I love Halo but I have a problem with it.

I really love Halo like so much, I been such a great fan of this game for years since the very first halo came out, and you know that's back on the first Xbox hahah. Yet again this newest halo game u made I am very mad about because I bought the game and couldn't wait to get home and play it but when I got on it I saw there was only two different classes I could pick. I saw that and I was cool with it thinking I get more after I level up more but very sadly I didn't that really made me mad. So now every time I look at the game I get very very mad, I don't want to stop liking u guys I just love your games but I want to know who can I start leveling up again I'm really tired of getting on and seeing all these other people higher level people then me it makes me so mad. Can y'all tell me when I can start leveling up again or something because I want to keep the game but I'm getting to the point were I don't want the game anymore, so please tell me whats going on please and thank you. Rather then that I love this game I played all halo's everyone, but yea thanks for having a great game to come out during my life time :D bye. Halo 4 people.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

The mods really need to roll all these specialization threads into one big super-thread, then heave it into the sun.

343i definitely advertised the fact that if you played the game any time between the release date and the 20th of November, you'd get access to all the specs. If you're a true Halo player though, those specializations shouldn't bother your gaming experience. 343i will eventually allow every access and the only thing that it really affects, is your SR. Just enjoy the game for what it is, not because you can't pick between somewhat pointless talents. And don't get me wrong, I love Halo.

[quote user="Go Dennys"]If you're a true Halo player though, those specializations shouldn't bother your gaming experience.[/quote]I'm a firm believer in playing for fun and not placebo rewards as well, such as people going for useless camos in Call of Duty; I think thats just silly. But specializations are different. They offer a big advantage if you like a particular playstyle. It allows you to take how you like to play and makes it better.

They don't bother me as far as actually using them myself, I'm fine with making do with what I've got, but the idea is silly. You should all start off on the same foot in a Halo game.

I enjoy them. The only problem I have, is when it truly makes the difference between life and death. Which is why I chose Rouge. So I can shoot straight while being shot. :)

The specs offer a huge advantage! Pathfinder makes turrets WAY better, operator makes vehicles slightly better. They all offer advantages ranging from slight to severe. It is stupid for a multiplayer game to not give everyone an equal advantage!

[quote user="HA Ace G4H"]

It is stupid for a multiplayer game to not give everyone an equal advantage!

[/quote]

Umm, there's no such thing as an equal advantage. Either you have an advantage, or you don't.