I LOST THE GAMES I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF!!!

When I updated all the games I was in the middle of are now gone, the games I had completed are gone also.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Me too, on all my Windows 8.1 devices

Yep, mine have gone too

same here. you guys whiffed on this update.

me too, my current games gone :(

Hello all,

The dev team is aware of this issue and they are working on getting a fix out as soon as possible and once it's out, things should return to normal.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention as well.  

Not only have all the games and stats gone (but I still have my achievements) but when I try to challenge players I was regularly playing, I get a message that they do not play alphajax. Hope you can get all the old data back, I was enjoying games with several players whose names I don't fully remember.

Lullbaloo, I have exactly the same issue. On my laptop I keep receiving a message that indicates that Microsoft Push Notification Service is having a problem.  Like you, I have lost all my current and played games and also found that my rating has defaulted to 1000 instead of the 1746 or 1758 that I had yesterday. I'll be really cross if all my previous efforts are lost.

Same here and I'm on Win 8.1.  It happened after I'd accepted an automatic update to Windows. When I restarted my computer, I found I'd lost everything in AlphaJax apart from the statistics.

I'm wondering if, when all the old data is restored, will it be a problem if I'm playing too many games? I'm assuming there is a maximum number of games you can play. If you add together all the old games and the new ones, I'm probably over the limit.

On the plus side of this situation, there are lots of game challenges flying about, and I'm meeting some players I've never met before. So it's not all bad.

Any risk in starting new games now? Will they be merged with the previous data, or just ditched when it's restored?