I like the new maps, but...

Okay, the new maps are quite good actually and I am loving the new toy that they gave us.  It's about time for the developers to give us new guns with our content.  My problem so far with the new maps is the people parking their backs into a corner and ADS.  How are you suppose to learn the maps if you keep doing that.  Out of all the games I played last night and into this morning about 30% were that of camping. I like action gameplay where everyone is moving around and trying to help their team, not looking for the whole team and finding them at their spawn waiting for people to come to them.  Get out and move around and figure out how to play the maps.  I must say that Grind seems to be quite popular along with Downhill, but Mirage is quite good too.  The Hydro map I haven't played much on, but is different and full or different choke points.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hate grind , love all the others. If they dont know the maps they will camp , god forbid they should loose their precious KD ratio ;o)

Welcome to cod every time the new maps are out the excuse is idk them so I'll camp which makes no sense.then months go by the same kids are still camping on the new maps...there campers that's all has nothing to do with the map being new

Yep,Campers.Don't see the point,Specially on brand new shiny maps,ridiculous,Only get to know a few hidden spots on a map,Along with making the matches dull.

We actually had a sniper on Grind in the middle section.  He sniped me and my team and when we started flanking him and his team they dropped out, because we made his gun useless to him and his team.  I loved nothing more than to flank him and use my SCAR-H on him.  I will admit, I take maps a little cautiously at first, but once I know the nooks and crannys for where people will camp and be I run and gun.

So far i've not met many full blown campers on the new maps.Only a couple.Guess i been lucky.

One game in particular my team and I had was on Grind.  The entire team camped at their spawn.  We ran around the map and into the middle and were not finding anyone.  One of my team mates made it all the way to their spawn in time to have someone shoot him.  He said that all 6 people were on their spawn.  So we rushed it and sure enough they were all ADS in a different direction so you could not even get close to them.  Two of my team members broke out explosive classes and we pryed them from their spawn.  By the end of the game I think they all quit out.  It was pretty lame.  Only really bad expirience so far.

I wanna see the new maps on league play next. That's a mode I play most often and they haven't placed them in the league play yet.

COD has campers in every game on every map and in every DLC, nothing new.

I've been playing Sharpshooter on the new maps. Helps me learn them a lot faster since everyone knows where I am all the time.

Loving the new zombie map.