I like pasta, so Ill take my copy pasta

I say to those who long in their hearts for COD to fail to keep their money in their wallets, their tirades on the forums and possibly starting petitions to make it happen. And all the while your futile attempts are either falling on deaf ears or gathering the few like minded individuals, Ill be enjoying my time playing games. Ill enjoy COD until its broken. Not what these people consider broken, what I do. I hate Kotick as much as the next guy, but until he does something I dislike that is directed at me, Im paying and playing. So you are jaded because you got tubed, or that guy with ghost in a corner killed you, or some chump quickscoped you...ok, I hear you...why are you still here then? For all the annoying hacks and glitches that were LEGITIMATE to complain about, I still found my enjoyment instead of your kind of rage. I know one thing, if I eat something that kills my stomach..Im not buying it anymore. Thanks for reading!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i lol'd @ thread title. i agree though, if you dont enjoy playing the game you shouldnt play it, its that simple and doing so other wise makes no sense.

Yea, that is the main point here. I cant say I dont understand people constantly coming here to complain..cause I do. My understanding is that its futile and really pathetic. Id almost go as far to say for every person that doesnt like COD, there are 20 who do.

mind you complaining has been able to fix some of the things that werent working in a way complaining is good such as you guys need to fix the 1887's or the OMA, or the fact that silencers dont even work on some guns in mw2, but complaining and bit**ching about how ghost, ak74u rapid fire & grip are OP does not do any good.

True, but there is a difference between complaining for the sake of it..which is the vast majority on forums, and being objective about things that can be fixed. Im all for feedback and fixing things, but im of the mind that I dont see weapons in terms of being OP or underpowered unless its egregious...like someone having a gun that shoots a bullet that explodes and kills 3 people. That is the far end of the spectrum. Like the perks people complain about.."oh ghost users" I never had an issue with anyone using ghost ever and the only thing I see out of those complaints are @sshurt people who got killed. Same for camping too. I camp because I see it as a viable tactic...others see it as an obstacle in their nonstop movement. Things like that for example. But fixing lag, better maps, less dashboarding ending games, tweaking certain physics..those things I see as feedback.

I'm just having fun. I'm sad one of my beloved franchises has become a playground for tweens and tottlers playing CoD. they should market it as "Little Timmy's first FPS" now with scripted explosions and you can click left on the D-pad to watch the "A.I." play the game while mommy says what a big boy you are for playing such a grown-up looking game.

I'm just messing with you. if you like, you can try to trash what I play and the developer behind it.

^^what you do doesnt bother me. I find it very amusing. Its like some person who hates burger king, but goes there everyday to sit and tell every patron how good McDonalds in. I wouldnt ever do anything like that...because I have much better things to do with my life and time. And I dont or wont trash dice or ea. Ive been playing and enjoying BF since the PC, and Im not a PC gamer. You should try being a bit more like DrunkCanadian and some others on these forums...you know, be able to have an objective discussion about a game and its likes and dislikes instead of whatever you wanna call what you do.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

^^what you do doesnt bother me. I find it very amusing. Its like some person who hates burger king, but goes there everyday to sit and tell every patron how good McDonalds in. I wouldnt ever do anything like that...because I have much better things to do with my life and time. And I dont or wont trash dice or ea. Ive been playing and enjoying BF since the PC, and Im not a PC gamer. You should try being a bit more like DrunkCanadian and some others on these forums...you know, be able to have an objective discussion about a game and its likes and dislikes instead of whatever you wanna call what you do.

[/quote]

yeah i agree, im not much of a fan of cod these days considering how they have taken the series, even though i have voiced my opinion on the game. i still roam around these forums to see what they are actually doing with the game and as a consumer i have a right to do that

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

[/quote]

yeah i agree, im not much of a fan of cod these days considering how they have taken the series, even though i have voiced my opinion on the game. i still roam around these forums to see what they are actually doing with the game and as a consumer i have a right to do that

[/quote]

Everyone does, and as a consumer, people SHOULD try to be informed about how they spend their hard earned money. But not interject in every forum about COD with a bashing comment for the sake of hoping those of that type of mind flock to him. And he says that he was a fan before all the "AI" and whatever took over...ok that started just about at 3...so how long ago was that? A decade? The horse is black and blue all over yet the stick has no relief. So amusing.

Well I'm not wasting any money on this game,but my bro will buy it

[quote user="Beeblesaurus"]

Well I'm not wasting any money on this game,but my bro will buy it

[/quote]