I know my cd-key but forgot a account-ID and password

Hello,

I've got a problem with a game I purchased (and played) over Steam. Half a year ago I purchased Super Street Fighter IV : Arcade Edition over steam. I created a windows live account and linked the key to that account. Now, I haven't been playing the game for a longer period of time. In a meantime, I got a new pc. Today I downloaded via Steam SSFIV:AE and when I started the game the Windows live login came butI forgot the account name and the login information I used the first time to connect to my account.

If anyone can help me. I do own a cd key which I can present in case of verification. Is there a way to find out which account was linked to my cd-key so I could actually recall my username and retrieve a password.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

Unfortunately there's no way to identify a profile using a CD key. You should be able to recover your profile with your email address using one the following links https://account.live.com/acsr or forgotten password account.live.com/.../reset

If you are not sure of the address you used you will have to look through your emails from around the time you purchased Street Fighter IV and see if you can find the registration emails, when you set up your account you should have received a few confirmation emails from Microsoft which may even have your gamertag ID on them. Once you've found these you can use the above links. This page may also help support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-account-faq

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.