I know its the middle of the night and xbox support is not available right now but i think someone else is in my account and is watching netflix on xbox 360. I jave an xbox one...it could be a glitch.

so my boyfriend notificatied me that someone was watching netdlix on the xbox 360. My xbox 360 is not plugged in as i have an xbox one and i dont own. netflix. I need help right now. I already change my password. It could be a glitch but it could not be.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If it is showing that your account is playing the Netflix app, change your Microsoft Account password and log into live.xbox.com/.../Protection where you can check what consoles your profile has been logged into and make sure that these consoles must download your profile in order to use them. They won't be able to log in with the new password.

If it is Netflix that is showing that you are using the Netflix account on a 360, log into your account on Netflix's website and change your password. Then go into your Account and "Sign out of all devices", which will require anybody using your Netflix account to sign in again (which will fail due to the new password).

I know that you said you changed your password, but I'm not sure if you meant your Xbox password or Netflix, which is why I suggested it for both.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.