I killed the Golden knight npc

I dont know why I did it. He seemed a bit rude and i wanted to try out my new force miracle and i kinda forced him off the cliff.

he is the golden knight that sits across from the mute person that upgrades your potions. 

was he important? im not gonna restart the game or anything... i've learnt my lesson... never kill npc's. there are few enough as it is.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you leave him long enough at the firelink shrine he kills the mute girl and runs off. Later in the game you get the chance to meet him again and kill him though. When you do you get his armour, ring and a way to ressurect the mute girl and re-light the firelink shrine.

Ok, turn on DS after getting home last night and there he was.  Kicked him over the cliff, bonfire saved.  Nice ring.  Coupled with the ring I got after killing the black knight gives a nice boost to survivability.  

same thing happened to me when i went to kill him. i was like OH NO and i checked thae lady behind bars she was still a live...so i went to the shortcut to the dark parish..came back and he was there. at which time i proceeded to hand him his ***. the ring is cool it gives you 20% boost to vitality endurance and load cpacity...the only thing that sucks is if you take it of it breaks

I killed the gargoyles this morning and he's gone.  Anyone know where to find him before he pulls any shenanigans?

yea and his armor is the armor he was wearing, all golden and stuff. BA!

damsn it... i could have lived with that. i reasd in another forum..after posting in this one. that he kills the mute girl and you lose your bonfire. so i wa like..F THAT CRAP...and killed him before i went to work this morning before it was to late. if i would have known it could bring her back which i assume would bring back the bonfire i would have let him live. but atleqast i got a sweet ring from him...no im just curious what his armor was like. im a pyromancer and the heavy armor slows me down a bunch. maybe if i get there..ill let him live in new game plus

if u guys wait till he kills the mute girl (firekeeper) u get her robes and u getta go into his world and kill him, u also get his armor if u do it this way.

Oh and u also getta bring the firekeeper back to life.

so  i freed this guy from the the cell in the church before i killed the gargoyles and already got the sun seal from this guy should i kill him? sounds like a sweet ring. i wont need him later? he is kind of a jerk  and although gave me a reward seems VERY sinister. lol.

IT HAPPEND!!!! when i booted up the game last night his gear was sitting where he was sitting

fingers crossed that happens when i boot up the game tonight