I Just Received an update ?

i'm not sure what it did because there are definitely still hackers in the game, but maybe that is just the first of many updates to come as the game gets repaired ! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

the developers have already stated they are not actively working on fixing it,so any updates are nothing to do with modding.

they haven't stated they are not working on a patch ? its that they have other priorities atm. the game will get fixed eventually so it's no big deal !

and when those priorities are complete they will find other ones before fixing it.

i have emails from the developer stating they have no control over online game play,they have no way to fix any online issues.it is up to microsoft to ban anyone system tampering.

they are not fixing it,they are expecting ms to sort it out.

TheOwenKiller you talk a load of rubbish. They've already confirmed that they are going to work on a patch multiple times what makes you think they aren't?

402 has said it on Twitter as well as on a podcast.

i was pretty confident as i have seen the news confirmed on 402 and infinity wards twitter but meh if they don't fix it i won't lose sleep !

[quote user="S N E 4 K Y x"]

They've already confirmed that they are going to work on a patch multiple times what makes you think they aren't?

402 has said it on Twitter as well as on a podcast.

[/quote] link the information. they have been saying it for a very long time.try contacting them yourself and you will receive a different response someone posted similar info on here a few days ago dated 2009.

@SNEAKY

Thu, Jul 21 2011 9:09 PM

The game's dead now anyway, the games that don't have hackers in have something even worse... campers.

I can usually get a 2.0 kd but a game will take the full ten minutes now. The days when CoD4 was a fast paced game have gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote taken from your post.

you soon change you mind don`t you?

note the words "multiple times" in your other post,thats exactly the point,they have been promising to look into it for a very ,very long time.

yet just as the new one is due they promise to act?

how many people have threatened not to buy mw3 because of the issues on the others?

this sort of publicity may just help sales,don`t you think.

i doubt they have just stopped supporting the game in the last month and half i mean on the 24 June 2011, 402 states "COD 4 doesn't have the same security as our latest games and hasn't received the security updates yet. The Game is still supported". i imagine we would have heard otherwise if they had just abandoned the game. also cod 4 still has money to be made off it if theyjust fix the multiplayer.

i am also holding hope that the new xbox dashboard will come with improved security on part of microsoft. when the NXE came out it including increased security measures. so maybe it will help the games and fix them. but that is just my hope :)