I just play rage demo but battlefield 3 have better graphics

battlefield 3 is the best looking. on the xbox 360

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Battlefield 3 has great graphics, but for the 360, not even close.

-

You need to play games like Resident Evil 5, Just Cause 2, Red Dead Redemption and DiRT 3 to really see some unbelievable graphics.

RE5 looked okay, but not amazing. RDR was good, but I wouldn't really say it had some stellar graphics. The gameplay was top notch, though.

Think so? I still believed RE5 is the best looking game on the 360. Everything is so smooth and sharp. Vivid colors. It's a gorgeous looking game, at least to me.

-

FarCry 2 is another one that was really good looking...

are you kidding me? skyrim mops the floor with all those you just mentioned  GRAPHICS!

'Vampire Rain' FTW!

I didn’t like that game too much.

Yeah.

I worked hard on the graphics.

Thanks for the complement.

What about GEARS 3........

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

are you kidding me? skyrim mops the floor with all those you just mentioned  GRAPHICS!

[/quote]

Are you blind? The graphics in Skyrim on the console are just as bad as the graphics of Battlefield 3. The textures are ***.

[quote user="Pneuzy"]

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

[/quote]

Are you blind? The graphics in Skyrim on the console are just as bad as the graphics of Battlefield 3. The textures are ***.

[/quote]

Where Skyrim and BF3 excel are in the environmentals and the overall graphical feel of the settings.