I just had a thought.

You know what would be awesome? If in Dead Space 3 there was a exo-skeleton suit used for mining operations. Just a little sequence, like the mining truck ride in Dead Space 2 or the asteroid segment in the original Dead Space.

What do you think? Too much action and too little scary? I think they could still make it scary, add huge tentacle arms that could pop out grab the mech and trip it and such.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Kind of a side note, but I would really like more zero gravity areas and oxygen deprived areas.

Meh, "I don't think so Tim"

I could deal with that.  As long as the things you dealt with while in that suit posed a serious threat.  Maybe a bunch of tormenters and brutes?  I rather enjoyed the mech parts in Fear 2.  Kind of gave you a short sense of relief and allowed you to decimate the enemy while putting a smile on your face.  Before someone says it, yes I know the Fear games aren't survival horror games and that they shouldn't be compared to DS.  I could dig it as long as they were short segments and far apart.

Hmm...echoes of Aliens.

I take back my last comment, this is a good idea. On a side  note I think they should have way more puzzle solving. I love puzzles and I think visceral should hire someone just for making puzzles. I remember getting stuck a few times in DS1 but can't remember getting stuck in DS2. I even luckly found the Peng my first time around. I don't know about you guys but I like getting stuck cause it feels really good when you figure out what ever it is you needed to get past. I also like the asteroid part in DS1. That was a very challenging and heart pumping sequence. If they could mix the exo-skeleton idea with the asteroid sequence idea, that would be pretty sweet.

I just want more Dead Space, I think I have finally burned myself out on DS for atleast a few weeks. I know I will go back but man I can't wait for DS3, I don't care what they add, even though I hate Zero Gravity, I wouldn't mind that either lol.

I would like something like in Fear the mech they used there but limit the amount of time its used.

How could you hate zero gravity? It was so much better in DS2, was actually fun flying around.

It wasn't bad, very smooth and all, just didn't wow me or anything. I shouldn't have use the word "hate" lol.

I loved the zero gravity parts. When you are outside aligning the dishes, I fly around there for a long time just checking out the graphics and looking out into space lol. For DS3, I'd like to see more boss fights. More Leviathons, big *** brutes, maybe a brand new boss that is even bigger  than the hive mind but much harder to kill.