I Just Don't Understand...

For the last week I sign up for the Xbox Ambassador Team but I didn't get a message back from them, what wrong? I wanna help others and make friends too... :'(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably because you are the forum equivalent of a insect.That would be my guess.And I am almost positive Microsoft doesnt want some clown like you representing them.

I just want a cool icon :)

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

For the last week I sign up for the Xbox Ambassador Team but I didn't get a message back from them, what wrong? I wanna help others and make friends too... :'(

[/quote]You don't need to be an Ambassador to help people.

Hmmm have people been removed from the Ambassador programme? I remember BlackDahlia being one for a little while.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

Hmmm have people been removed from the Ambassador programme? I remember BlackDahlia being one for a little while.

[/quote]

Yea, Idk what I did but whatever lol.

No one needs a fancy title just to help someone right? I think most people know im willing to help out as much as I can anyway.

Applied on Thursday, got mine today...

CrazyMvM94, have you ever been Suspended from the Forums? If so that's probably "why not". If someone has any issues with their history on the Forums, they usually do not become an Ambassador nor are Ambassadors created so they can make Friends for themself.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

[/quote]You don't need to be an Ambassador to help people.

[/quote]

So very true~

Since I became an Ambassador I can't keep women off me.

The processing for selecting and choosing ambassadors can take longer then a week. It took about a month before I was enrolled within the program. And as long as you follow the T.O.S. and are a good sport, you're more then likely to be one of us.

Cheers~