I Installed Both Discs and I still need 2 Swap Discs when

i need 2 swap discs everytime i switch from MP online to story mode, lol that is really bad.  Game is awesome but the disc swapping to change modes is bad.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its a non factor although it would be cool if my 360 was equipped with a disc changer.

Exactly. Two discs dont bother me at all.

One disc is for SP and the other for MP.  It isn't really that bad, just put in the disc you want for the version you are playing.  I think its kinda cool, once I am done with SP, I can uninstall and not worry about it.

It was the samething with Mass Effect 2. It's a security measure so you & a friend can't install both discs & then each keep 1.

[quote user="Red Reign 6"]

My 360 isn't allowing me to install 2nd disc (campaign) what am I doing wrong?

[/quote]Why would you want to??

[quote user="Red Reign 6"]

[/quote]

Instal both Disc 1 and 2 from the Dashboard. Play either an DL the Update. Then go to the In-Game Menu (it will prompt you automatically) to Instal the HD Texture from the Game itself. That will be 3 Installs total with one Update.

OMG you've got to get off you big butt twice a day.. Really? Stop being lazy..

It has always been like that since they came out with the install game to hard drive. You must have the disc in the Xbox to verify you actually have the game, otherwise people could just install it onto their hard drives and then sell the disc itself but still play the game...

When were you promoted to Detective, Mr Sherlock?