I hope....

That (if there is a fallout 4 coming) that the graphics and everything else is the same has skyrim

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hope...

That peace and love may rule the world with an iron grip in its New World Order.

I hope...

That we can end all prejudice and hate in the world by killing everyone who doesn't share my opinions and beliefs.

well obviously there going to build a fallout game on this engine, so everything should be simlar, i doubt we will see an other eder scrolls this gereration as they were suposedly considering waiting till next gen for skyrim at one point, so will have to be fallout, but as i understand there are some legal battles goin on as to who owns the right to do what with fallout that are due in court next month, this mainly relates to a fallout MMO the origional makers of fallout 1 & 2 want to/ have started to make, but then bethesda got counter sued, and it was said them sueing them breached the terms of bethesda owning fallout, lets hope it gets sorted, and bethsda keep fallout in any and all formats, they have said from the begging they plan on keep makeing fallout and devoloping it like they have with elder scrolls, but the rate they made fallout 3 and vegas, seems like fallout is a side project to fund the making of elder scrolls.

-

all this is conjectur and from unrelible sources, if you care that much look it up.

-

but yes, cant wait to see a new fallout game on this engine, fallout is better and tricker than Elder scrolls in my opinion, but dosent seem as full as elder scrolls on most points, except lots more weapons really.

-

and lets hope they get the location right, vegas was a bad location in my view, or just built badly, vegas specificly, not the game, the actulal place vegas in the game.

-

gotta love fallout though, the #1 choice in post appocalptic gaming since 1997.

I hope Deathclaws make an appearance in Skyrim. It's obvious that the dragons are their ancestors.

Dragons to chameleons to deathclaws. What an evolutionary 360

@stubz -I did not know that, so maybe this counrt thing can end soon so we can see a great fallout game. I did not enjoy vegas ethier.

P.S. I hope georges lucas will leave star wars alone.

i only found out the other day as i was look for info about a new fallout game, and to my horror found that instead. so from what ive read, noone actully owns fallout at the moment, or at least cant publish a game under that name, but i think the court case is next month, so i dont know, its just suff ive read.

[quote user="Miss Pwny"]

I hope...

That we can end all prejudice and hate in the world by killing everyone who doesn't share my opinions and beliefs.

[/quote]

LOL!  are you in the US military by chance?

Fallout 4 will inevitably be their next project... And I really hope it doesn't take 3+ years.

-

I'm only getting Mass Effect 3, Halo 4 and Bioshock Infinite next year. That's not a lot of games to occupy me.

-

If not Fallout, maybe some Bethesda games will sneak in under the radar or something.

I hope we encounter a Behemoth in Skyrim to kick his *** with my shouts.