I hope OWB comes out shortly after midnight on monday!

I can't wait and i hate playing when i can't get XP.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="THEGREATSTYMIE"]

I can't wait and i hate playing when i can't get XP.

[/quote]

lol, yea....I've got both profile characters (online/offline) at level 40. Just played Dead Money with both although my offline guy did start at 36.

Xbox updates usually occur from 3-4am PST, or 6-7am Eastern. As much as I love pulling all-nighters for dlc/expansions, it is usually a good idea to wait until later in the day for Fallout dlc, as there has been, in the past, bug/glitch based reasons to not play dlc right away.

I dont care what time your mommy says bedtime, im stayin the efffff up ninja. I've been so anxious the last 3 days waiting....hate the wait! But it should be worth it. Weird how theres no ads on xbl however. Kind of a tell- tale sign of a god- forbidden longer wait....hate the wait!

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it nooooooooow...lol

Longest day of my life :o

Seriously right, why is it so inticing?

It well probably be out around 3:15 A.M PST like the majority of all new released DLC. God damn crazy kids and their  "DLC", back in my day we used to just get naked to enjoy eachothers company, we didnt have any DLC or any of those fancy microphones to talk to eachother while we were naked. Maybe ya'll ought ta think bout that for a while.

Why stay up all night, just to play DLC that is only an hour long?

@DarthBa   well its better than trolling on a Games forum that  you dont even own! anyone know how mach this is going to cost? 800ms?

I agree, dont hate man, just cuz you suck at fallout life...seriously...an hour long, what a tardcake...still playin through sierra madre findin cool crap...been out waaaaaay longer than an our bro