I hope F6 is 14 new location and 200 more cars.

Like an add-on

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

Never happen.  Name one game where they've released a full sequel as an add-on to a previous version of the game.  There's no money in doing it that way.

I'm sure FM5 will get the usual smattering of DLC car packs which run the gamut from the cool to the asinine like there have been in years past.  Tracks are doubtful, as T10 have gone on record long ago that they're not profitable.  It's all about the $$$.

Can't say I am too bothered about the cars as there is plenty of variety for me, but the tracks are a let down.  It is not as if they have to completely start from scratch as a couple of ones could come over from FM4 and given the next gen treatment.

Probably my biggest gripe with Forza 5 is the small amount of tracks that are in the game. Other than that it is a spectacular game.

I don't think they'll be doing that as an add on though.

Think of Forza motorsport 5 as simple demonstration of what the future games will be based on.

New graphics, new game engine, new detailing, new cars = NEW POSSIBILITIES (for future titles).

[quote user="Tom Cosworth"]

Think of Forza motorsport 5 as simple demonstration of what the future games will be based on.

New graphics, new game engine, new detailing, new cars = NEW POSSIBILITIES (for future titles).

[/quote]

And yet...still the SAME sixty dollar price tag, for what essentially amounts to a fancy tech demo.  I think I'll pass, thanks.

[quote user="Trippul G"]

[quote user="Tom Cosworth"]

[/quote]

And yet...still the SAME sixty dollar price tag, for what essentially amounts to a fancy tech demo.  I think I'll pass, thanks.

[/quote]

Exactly. When/if Forza 6 comes out, we'll all be blown away by everything it has to offer. All the content and no cut backs.

+ 200 cars x 14 tracks = + 2800 races..... And i didn't count the different variations for some tracks....

Forza 5 got  tons of hours of gaming....