I haven't played this game in weeks.

I really don't get it. This game is extremely unfun, even when I do play with friends. Its not bad, but is just super bland. Nothing ever happens.  I could never put Battlefield Bad Company 2 down until my friends stopped playing it. I know all I'm going to get is "cool story bro", "so what", and "who cares" but this game just doesn't feel right. I really don't know what it is. The only thing I can think of is that there is a lot more focus on infantry in this game as well as a lot of not very good maps that are just corridor shoot outs were someone wins with 14% health left and proceeds to be killed by the guy they just killed because they're weak as a ginger venturing across the Sahara. I really wanted to like this game, but I just can't get into it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

@Wh135Hawdow  I tried this an all it did was drop my K/D .29 points in about 4 days, not with the shot gun though with the assult weapons & support class..  got some newer weapons though..We need newer maps an LONGER matches on CQ

I was playing this game daily until Skyrim came out. I now play that daily. It's ok though, this will give the BF3 crowd time to thin out and get some real players in there.

I'm actually really enjoying the game, at first when the beta hit I was worried, but when I got the full game I was very pleased at what I was playing. Still need to learn how to fly a jet. . . .

[quote user="Armani204"]

Yea I'm with you, I'm trading mine in tomorrow, gonna use it to check out the halo remake.

[/quote]

Oooh!   Does that mean we can look forward to your leaving this forum as well?  

Nope, I love it. Can't stop playing it!

This is my first real BF game. I guess you could call 1943 a real as well. But I am quite enjoying myself and is a nice relief from CoD

You can't go wrong with FIFA 12.

If it werent for Skyrim, and all my buddies I play BF 3 with, Id be on more, but alas, theyre all playing Skyrim.

I need to invest more time in BF3 before I can make a judgement. MW3 is definitely bland but I knew that going into that game.

Pretty much. It is enjoyable in small doses to me as well. Something I have done to make it more fun...Use every weapon. I had a TON of fun using the 870mcs. OMG first game I had 20 kills with it. That shotgun paired with a spawn beacon is OP. lol

Hopefully Back to Karkland will have more of a true BF vibe.