I haved to adment. But wreskateer is a very addicted game since tetris.

And i think MS found the tetris game of the KINECT games. And that the fact.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

not worth buying kinect over... 1 decent game does not a console make, same with kinect

US Revenge you must know that HALO  single handed made XBOX a brand name. By you accounts the oringal XBOX should of floped. Becoues it only had one game ip that make it sale.

Halo didn't single handedly make the xbox, but it got everyone's attention, it was THE game to have, but if nothing else came out for the xbox the console would have failed.

-

your forgeting that it had morrowind, fable, KOTOR, oddworld and a bunch of other titles.

-

also you are implying that wreckateer is on par with halo, which its not in any way shape or form, this is like saying minecraft would have single handedly sold the xbox 360, its a great game but it wouldn't have.

Halo didn't factor one iota into my purchase of the Xbox.  In fact, IMHO it ushered in this horrible era, overwrought with FPS. If Halo were the OXB's only big game, I wouldn't have purchased a 360 this generation. I purchased the OXB because it seemed like a killer new console. Unfortunately, it ended up becoming the Halobox.

Yea... and we have to read about your frustrations with it EVERY SINGLE DAY, OG Pooh.

Kinect has more than 1 decent game.....

Hopefuly they will do what they did with JoyRide, make a non-Kinect version!

I know MS is trying to push Kinect, but why not have dual-control options?

They would have sold more games that way.

I would have bought Wreckateer day one otherwise, I am NOT going out to buy a Kinect.

Wreckateer looks decent (couldn't get my demo to work) but it's certainly not a reason to run out and get a Kinect.  I think a lot of the craze over this game stems from the fact that we haven't had a good Kinect Arcade since Fruit Ninja.... and this's coming from a Kinect-fan. (Haunt was a fun distraction for a minute, buuuuut).

Gunstringer and Child of Eden are two more great titles if anyone's looking for more.

I wonder how many times one person (not implying anyone in this thread) has said, this game looks good, but I'm not going to buy a Kinect for one game.

I know I've seen a lot of people make similar statements but I can't recall if I've seen one person make them repeatedly.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

Halo didn't single handedly make the xbox, but it got everyone's attention, it was THE game to have, but if nothing else came out for the xbox the console would have failed.

-

your forgeting that it had morrowind, fable, KOTOR, oddworld and a bunch of other titles.

-

also you are implying that wreckateer is on par with halo, which its not in any way shape or form, this is like saying minecraft would have single handedly sold the xbox 360, its a great game but it wouldn't have.

[/quote]

And yet you are considering jumping from xbox to PS3 just because of 1 game (Dust 514). 

While I do agree that 1 game doesn't make a console, it can definitely cause them to consider going with said console.  One game will defintely not keep people tied to one console, it just doesn't make any sense to.