I have to sell my xbox :( ( need a little help ) [Locked]

Well to put it bluntly...times are tough and i need some cash now.
I have the xbox 250g slim with a bunch of dlc from various games and about 20 or so games with lots of accesories as well... How would i go about pricing everything together? Can i charge for all the dlc? Where would the best place be to sell it...I know i would have to sell my account to sell all the dlc...How do i charge accordingly? Is there a list that shows every dlc ive every bought?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can't sell your account or the DLC. Be careful talking about stuff like that. You can look at your download history that will show you all the DLC you've bought.

Can i really? Well thanks for the heads up i guess thats out of the question now. Ohkay thanks anyway i would delete this topic but im not sure how with this new format. Thanks again.

The place i'd advise selling it would be Amazon or eBay. Gamestop i'm hesistant to recommend because they don't tend to give you the right value for what you should be getting, especially with game trade - ins.

Don't sell it, you will be sorry you did.  You're lucky to get 25% of what you spent on it.   I can't see the 100-150$ your going to get for it is going to solve your financial problems...

You can sell the console, games and accessories but you can NOT sell your XBL account or the DLC attached to that account.

You could also try Craigslist in addition to eBay and Amazon. Game Stop would not give you your money's worth.

Delete your profile on your xbox before you sell it. Then if you buy a new xbox in the furture you can recover your profile and redeem all your DLC.

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

Delete your profile on your xbox before you sell it. Then if you buy a new xbox in the furture you can recover your profile and redeem all your DLC.

[/quote]

You can do that, but I would advise the OP so move his profile and all of his game saves to a USB flash drive. That way he will have everything on there, in case he ever wants to get a 360 in the future.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[quote user="NameMonkey Boy"]

[/quote]

You can do that, but I would advise the OP so move his profile and all of his game saves to a USB flash drive. That way he will have everything on there, in case he ever wants to get a 360 in the future.

[/quote]

Yeah good advice.  Why not do both :)

If you need to sell, which I completely understand sice time really are tough, then at least keep your account because later if you ever rebuy an xbox you will have access to all your old DLC .

Just sell the hardware and games , try ebay or kijiji, you will get more than if you take it to gamestop.

MAKE SURE TO REMOVE ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION THAT MAY BE ON THE CONSOLE BEFORE YOU SELL IT