i have purchaed a promotion a while back didnt get my games !!!!

i have purchaed  a promotion  a while back and  didnt get my games !!!! iam ver very  mad  the promo  was  You Pay $1 and get  xbox live gold  for a month  plus 2games   i did this and  i went   waited 6 to 8 weeks and never got  my games i went ahead and emailed xbox support  twice and they told me to call  i have called 2times  my 2nd time was to day and they said to me togo  xbox forums  and now iam here  and they said  xbox forums could help ME ASAP! =( AND THAT THEY COULD FIX  MY PROBLEM  AND GET ME MY GAMES

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Promotional game/points from dashboard offers (clcik me)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry, didn't realize the link above didn't work. Here is what it leads to:

Where’s my promo item?
Have you recently participated in a promotion that offered some free games or bonus Microsoft points? Promotional items are sent out 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion, but not necessarily from when you participated. 

Promotional points are deposited into your account automatically. You can check your point activity at https://billing.microsoft.com. Make sure that you didn’t already spend the points on something. 

Arcade game and item codes are sent to the email attached to your LIVE account. Please check your account to make sure your email on file is up to date. Also make sure to check your spam folder. 

I’ve waited and it still isn’t here!
If you have waited the 6-8 weeks and your promo item still hasn’t arrived, please post in this forum. Make sure you are posting from the account that took part in the promotion. Please only provide the following information: 

Promotion: 
Date: 
Promo Item(s):

In case the above link doesn't work-Go to this forum

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.