I have Issues regarding call of duty world at war

ok i know microsoft is trying there best to stop the infections on call of duty 4 and call of duty world at war, BUT i am sick of waiting there is not as many infections in call of duty 4 which is great BUT there still there and world at war... its getting worse. call of duty was my first xbox game and i loved it i was i think 4th prestige i think mabye in the 30-40 ranks and i was doing great. then i went online one day and seen multicolored text on the screen. i was p****d off with this around a week later and stopped playing for a few weeks. i came back on it today and seen no infections. i went onto a game of war on asylum and well what do you know another infection lobby. except this was not an ordinary infection lobby it had a menu at the side of the screen that only the host of the game could use. LUCKILY i got the guys gamertag which is: [GT Removed]

He set everyones prestige to invisible which is annoying because i was planning to stick at 9th because i seen the picture on google of what the emblem looked like and i wanted to stay there but no. This ***** (sorry i put stars instead of swearing) put me to i think its 11th prestige i seen people with it before and thought nothing of it but now im pissed to the max.

i have been gathering some other Gamertags too who are using these infections i will put a list below all of this. after the game i dashboarded it and went back on and it said i was 10th prestige then rank one so i thought ok this isnt that bad but after a game it said "Rank Corrupted" It appears your rank has been corrupted we have set you back to 11th prestige level 65.

I was SO angry. so i went to my barracks to see my xp etc and i have like max score and headshots.

i hate this and wish i never played the game again what can i do. will i get banned if its not my fault? i hate this and if i get banned i am ready to kill the guy who did this to me. im an honest guy thats why im saying this but wouldnt you be angry too?

Please tell me if i should be worried or not as it was not my fault.

The list of infection users:

[GT's Removed]

i do not care if i am telling on these people because at the end of the day we bought the games to have fun not to sit and get killed steady on.

if you need someone to help out and get some more gamertags please email me and tell me im glad to help out i want the normal call of duty back :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No need to name and shame.  I would ( if you know for sure) file complaint under system tampering and leave the room.  It really stinks you cant play your game because of these players.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I do agree with the name and shame not needed but.... hopefully these users get banned swiftly. Message an XBLPET the list of gamertags and he or she will deal with them quickly.

Sorry this didn't help.

yes i found out about not putting GT on but im scared that since i joined that game that put my emblem invisible that they might ban me :( i twasnt my fault i wish i never played the game until i was entirly sure that the infections where gone :(

Sorry this didn't help.

XBLPET knows how it works ( the infections).  If you have followed the rules you will be fine.

Sorry this didn't help.

1-Do not make multiple threads on the same topic. One is sufficient.

2-This is not how you report offenders you encounter over XBL. Use the tools on your console to file a complaint on them.

3-Play another game until the Game Developer fixes the issue.

Sorry this didn't help.

You don't want to message the XBLPET, they do not respond or a maybe even view PM's or LIVE messages.
The only way to make them aware of someone breaking the ToU or CoC is to file a complaint.

Sorry this didn't help.