I have earned my 4000th achievement today.

I haved to collected 15 deadric artifacts to get it. But it was worth it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well done! btw how do I find out how many achievement I've got?

-

Took me ages to get that achievement on Skyrim, I had to make a new game because one of the quests was bugged on my origional game, yeah was worth it for me too, you got 1000/1000 on Skyrim yet?

If you got to you dashboard.  so to friends channle. And select your profile. And select achievements. And it be the frist box in the long list of played game if you like me. And haved over 100 played games. Not yet. But I will do the thifth guild and dark brotherhood when I get all the achievement in the DLC. When they come out.

Congrats. I am on my way to getting that achievement on my Evil Character. My next achievement will be my 4581st. Not sure what I will get it on though, probably Skyrim or South Park when I play them later tonight. Or most likely  Kinect Rush: Snapshot if I have the energy to go on it.

I've got 4900 so I'm not too far off hitting the 5k mark...didnt even notice when i passed 4k

^cool bman or gal. I hope you reach that mark soon.

[quote user="MangledRex"]

I've got 4900 so I'm not too far off hitting the 5k mark...didnt even notice when i passed 4k

[/quote]
I envy people with 100k+ Gamerscore. I really want to hit it, but 10k will take quite some time. I would go crazy and rent a load of easy gamerscore games, but I do not have the willpower to do that anymore, a few years ago I would have, but now I get bored with them too easily.

I have 1314 achievements out of a possible 2773

Arctic you are around 45% completetion rate in total poassible achievements.

Do you want sugar or chocolate chip?

Congrats man! I don't think I'm at 1,000 yet haha.