I have a question

Is the GOD version of FH  has all the content of the game. Or I should get the disc version FH with all the content.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Is the what? For Who? of What??  sorry I dont understand..

God kid don't know accruments od  you. FORZA HORRIZION. Gad man you could figger that out.

To be fair, I had no idea what you were talking about either. If you don't play the game acronyms don't necessarily stand out.

I didn`t either.

^ That true man. I might to too smart for thoese poeple here. Or I from a diffrent genaration then other member in this site.  I played 8-bit console. And that we gamers did with all title of a game. Is shorting by the frist little of each word of the game.

no one calls forza horizon FH

-

GoD versions don't seem to every have the DLC for the game.

So you saying i better get the dics version of the game USR?

Yes, a disc version would be safer and probably cheaper.  I would rather have the physical copy with the bonus content attatched.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5JwTTxC_hg]

If its original retail disc content than it will have it. If its premium DLC as seen included in GOTY, Platinum Hit and Ultimate Editions, it will not. Halo 4 had two discs retail but it was all included with the GOD version. I just had to download the 2nd disc multiplayer from the in game menu. Microsoft only holds back content that is sold on the marketplace.