Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably not.

cuz i saw on ebay that its worth 500.00 bucks

i want to know if you're a troll or just an idiot.

I would be amazed if they sold a game for 90 bucks, and you can sell a item that is in the box for 500 bucks.. LOL.. That would be plain stupid..

You'd be surprised how much people will pay for something nowadays... Just saying...

I just want to play Mass effect now! Lol

seriously, i just downloaded all the mass effect videos, 1 2 & 3, to try and quench my thirst for mass effect 3.

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

seriously, i just downloaded all the mass effect videos, 1 2 & 3, to try and quench my thirst for mass effect 3.

[/quote]

Im speed playing ME 1 and 2,  just to kill time and eventually have me a 5th playthrough i can go on with in ME3.. :D

i'm thinking about doing a femshep for mass effect 3, perhaps something that isn't soldier...for me2. but it definitely won't be in time for me3 cause i'll work her a complete perfect run up to 60 on me1.

I prefer Femshep. Everyone that has played Femshep except for a select few prefer her. My second playthrough is going to be with Femshep. And the Soldier is probably my least favorite class. It is fun to be able to use different powers to defeat enemies instead of gun fire.