I have a grievance about the XBox Live Market Place refund policy

I was on/at Resident Evil 5 on XBox Live Market Place.I purchase games,characters,outfits.I purchased 1 avatar pet,because my nephew asked me to.So usualy/normaly don't get avatars.I purchased a avatar thinking it was an outfit.I didn't know/realize it was an avatar untill after I already purchased it.I read what it said.It was misleading.It says .

Chris Redfield's uniform

The uniform Chris wore during the operation to apprehend Ozwell E. Spencer.

That's misleading.That reads like it's an outfit and not an avatar.I fell I should be refunded,because I purchased,because I thought it was an outfit.I purchased it thinking it was an outfit and not an avatar.I would not of purchased it if I knew it was an avatar instead of an avatar.It was misleading.I was mislead. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 77 Applies to:

This has happened to me in the past, where I downloaded the wrong item because of the misleading titles. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do about it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there! I apologize that you are dealing with this, I know how this goes as I have been through it myself. The one things stopping you from being able to get a refund is the fact you agreed to this:

"This transaction is subject to the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use.Your credit card will be charged at this time. No refunds."

This is what stops you from being eligible for a refund. When ever you buy just about anything on the Marketplace you agree to the fact that there are no refunds regardless of what the item is or the description says.

Once again, I know this can be frustrating, and I apologize but you do have the outfit and it is available for your use at any time.

Hope this helps as much as possible! :)  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.