I have a dream....

Errr, I should say i had a dream...took a nap right after playing for a bit....and darned if I didn't have a battlefield siesta...I was up on a ridge watching 4 enemy troops moving down below me....I dared not attack as I was completely nekkid & had nothing to attack w/ other than my elven crossbow...Then somebody saw me and they all started throwing pineapple sized grenades at me but due to my elven uber quickness I just picked up the nades and tossed 'em back before they could explode. And then I looked down again and 4 troops turned into a whole company of bad guys so I jumped on my griffon (her name is agatha) & flew away to safety. And then pamela anderson was feeding me strawberries & I had enough money to hire rebecca black to sing friday friday on my birthday, me so excited!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="FatFuzzy"]

Errr, I should say i had a dream...took a nap right after playing for a bit....and darned if I didn't have a battlefield siesta...I was up on a ridge watching 4 enemy troops moving down below me....I dared not attack as I was completely nekkid & had nothing to attack w/ other than my elven crossbow

[/quote]

Sorry, just had to stop reading there. Can't picture BF with crossbows and fantasy creatures together. Nice that you had a dream you enjoyed, though.

Did you watch a Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter marathon before going to sleep or something?

[quote user="Bogeh"]

Did you watch a Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter marathon before going to sleep or something?

[/quote] i caught Percy jackson and the lightning thief on netflix yesterday and had a similarly themed dream last night. Weird reading about it here....

Oh, and thanx, btw, Bogeh. I appreciate it.