I have A disk but it's scratched and does not want to install, is there a way someone could give me their install data?

I have a disk (Assassins Creed Brotherhood) but it's scratched and does not want to install and every time I play after  a little while it tells me that I should clean the disk.
I'm sure that if I could get it to install it would work perfectly but when I try to install it, about 30% through it says it can't be read or that it's unreadable. I know that you can't copy install data for a couple of reasons but is there another way? I already had the game resurfaced and the scratch is pretty much gone but it still doesn't work. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Tysard.

You can do one of 2 things really, either borrow the game off a friend if they have a copy and install that to your HDD and it should boot up off your disc if the damage is not too severe.
Or you could rent a copy and install that, then see if it runs off your disc.

If neither of these options work for you then the only other thing I could suggest is to buy another copy of the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had thought of borrowing it off my friend before but never got around to it. Now I have it installed and it works just like new. Thanks for the reply =)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.