i have 2 accounts on same console xbox360

I have 2 accounts on the same console. (the same person)  but diffrent gamertag! The reason for this is because i brought an online code, I  didn't know how to work it,  so i created another account gamertag.  With a few games on the second account,     it gets so confusing ((i just want to just have one account on this console))!  Can I still play all the games i brought  ( even though I brought games both sides)  if I delete the second gamer tag what happens,   ((will all the games I brought  will I be able to download  and play on the first account ( gamer tag). Please help. Xbox360

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

If you've bought downloadable games with both accounts, then the account that made the purchase and did the downloading and is the respective owner. However, provided you've only downloaded to a single console, both profiles would be able to play all the content without restriction.

It might be good to simply keep the second profile idle on the console so that you can download content again at some point in the future. Content (specifically, ownership of) cannot be transferred between profiles.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

OK! Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.