I Hate this Game!

Two Times!  Two Times I have had my game freeze up during this thorn side quest the one were you have to collect eggs, last night jus before the

night stalker eggs, an just now after I killed 15 Crazadors! the first time I had to start way back at the begining to catch up this time I have to Re- Do the crazador eggs.

an whats with the Vats!  they are friggin useless half the time.. I really really hope that this developer dosnt have anything to do with Fallout 4 PLEASE!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Freezing is always an issue in Fallout games you have to save a lot and even then you still have issues like the one you've described. I had something similar happen to me on the quest "Come Fly With Me" on my first playthrough of New Vegas it froze at the final part of this quest on my second playthrough it froze shortly after the end of the quest.

There was a problem where I had just finished getting the filter components for the BoS out of Vault 22, I had some stuff to sell so I thought I'd go to Gun Runners and sell them and maybe get some more ammo or something. Got through that OK but when I tried to Fast Travel to Hidden Valley, my game froze up on me and I had to do that all over. Not a very hard thing to duplicate but it got annoying after a couple of times.

save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save save 

^^^

best advice ever.

^^^^

Agreed!

Hey Ive been playing this for a LONG LONG Time I have both games completly finnished (achievements) you dont think I know

about saving?  I jus had enough of it, No other game im my entire 80+ Games have I ever froze up duing play EVER!

An this one has a nach for doing it on the worst possible scenarios, right smack in a middle of a side quest, as if some of it wasnt teadious enough!

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Hey Ive been playing this for a LONG LONG Time I have both games completly finnished (achievements) you dont think I know

about saving?  I jus had enough of it, No other game im my entire 80+ Games have I ever froze up duing play EVER!

An this one has a nach for doing it on the worst possible scenarios, right smack in a middle of a side quest, as if some of it wasnt teadious enough!

[/quote]

I completely agree don't get me wrong Fallout is one of my favorite video game series but I rarely come across freezing issues with any of my other games. What's weird is when I first got NV a couple months after release it almost never froze on me it happened a few times but it was rare.

I started a new game a couple weeks back and the freezing has been worse I'd say it froze on me 3 or 4 times when I first got it but on my most recent playthrough it has happen around 10-15 times and twice last night when I tried to play including a glitch at Helios One that had Old Lady Gibson and her dogs spawn there and attack me.

I save my progress every 10-15 minutes so I usually don't lose too much when it freezes but it is still frustrating.