I hate this game. More hating on Black Ops for no reason.

140 win streak (I know it's not very impressive) and I lose because of some damn split-screeners feeding the enemy team.

If those guys weren't there, we would have won by a landslide not to mention that the enemy team wouldn't have gotten half of their killstreaks.

Damn split-screeners, quit ruining my games.

And I just hate this game in general.

Damn me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My best win streak is like 18. :(

However, if you really want to blow off some stream, visit the WaW forum. It's almost as funny as the Account Suspension forum.

God above the amount of people in there who think the onus is on MS to fix Treyarch's game.

i almost won a game once!

get better at the game

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

140 win streak

[/quote] Sounds like a very long win streak to me gameshoes. I think you will somehow live through this, hehe.

[quote user="orion796"]

get better at the game

[/quote]

Don`t want to ,i play for fun.

69 winstreak is better than a 140 winstreak all day err'day.

[quote user="orion796"]

get better at the game

[/quote]

Never, all other players I go against should just get worse at the game for me.

Or perhaps somebody else could just carry the team.

Yeah, I prefer those games where I don't have to do squat.

I hate your hate!!!

the hate for no reason seems grim at best... I do agree with your disposition towards split screen players. Keep them out of my game! split screen players are almost like bottom feeders, or rather the food for bottom feeders.

I have been guilty of feeding the other team a lot of kills when trying random classes and load outs. oops! just sayin'; gotta judge yourself first.

I don't hate split screeners because I have played splitscreen with a friend and it's not going to help you any but you naturally have more fun because you are playing multiplayer online with a real friend right there. You lag, the screen is cut in half and its distracting but it's more fun. And my win streak is only like 20.