i HATE the new look of ermac and reptile.

i wish the developers would of left them as they used to be. i absolutely hate what they look like now. i will definitely be buying all of the klassic kostumes when they come out so i can use these characters more! anyone else agree?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I loved the way reptile looked in MK 4, what didn't you like about it?

I agree. I love my klassic ermac costume and i can't wait for the dlc. i wish they would release reptile's look from MK 4 because that has to be my favorite version of him and his face eat fatality was awesome.

[quote user="Indyfreak2007"]

Who said anything about the alts coming in July? That is just rumor.

[/quote]

Nobody said anything about July. The pre-order DLC will be released at some point, Boon basically said so. We just don't know when.

Besides The purple? And the facemask that leaves his mouth wide open? His silver chastity belt might qualify.. Man I hated Reptile in this game..

I just wish reptile was more humanish and ermacs colors stood out more

I dont have a problem with Reptile, seeing as he's not really a human, but i reeeeaaaallly want Sub-Zero's retro costume lol, Ermac's costume is okay, but i like the old school one more, idk why but i like the palette swaps lol.

Btw, if anyone has subzero's retro costume ill trade for Ermac's retro one.

I agree. I absolutely loathe Ermac and Reptile's costumes. I have the klassic Ermac costume but not Reptile's. Can't wait for the klassic costumes to become dlc.

EDIT: THEY TOOK OUR PIC SIGS AWAY! NOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote user="BigDaddyB80"]

yes but they were basically just copies with color changes and different moves...  I to like the new looks, but I will also be getting the classic outfits to, just because, you can never have to many ninjas in Mortal Kombat :)

[/quote]

So...they were different. That's what I'm not understanding, how people are considering them copies when they're different. Just the same base model doesn't mean they're a carbon copy.

reptile should be human again!

ermac looks like a mummy in bdsm. change them back!

Left them as they used to be? Oh, you mean characters that were just clones of existing fighters with a color palette swap? Yeah, I sooooo wish they'd have left them like that. /sarcasm

Ermac's new look is pretty damn sweet, IMO. I don't know why you'd want him to be "generic orange ninja" anymore. I also like how Reptile is distinguished as a saurian now instead of just a ninja with a rubber human mask on. He even has green blood for crying out loud. How awesome is that? Frankly, it sounds like you're just nitpicking to hear the sound of your own keystrokes to me, but what do I know? >_>

Besides, you can always get the "classic" Ermac and Reptile skins when they get released on the marketplace. So what's there to complain about? =P