I HATE New Londo Ruins....

Damn, I'm Soul Level 60 and I'm still having problems....  I just need to learn the area I guess.  Stupid ghosts, deadly water and broken staircases.  :(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 34 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

what kind of weapon or magic have to use to vanish those two ghost cause im using bandit and my axe or morning star or bombs dont make any effect to them... any advise?

you have to be cursed to damage them. Either have the frogs in the depth curse you(wouldnt advise that strategy) or use that item called the exercist curse or some name like that. once you use that item, you can them damage the ghost as you would a normal enemy, with item, melee and magic. My advice to you is to take a bunch of fire bimbs with you. you need to run and make them all follow you into a wide open area outside and when they are all following you and all bunched up together. You throw a fire bomb at them and you can probably kill them all with two of them.

Yup.  I've got 99 firebombs and about 12 of the Transient Curses.  I'm also a Knight and using the Lightning Spear (from Sen's Fortress, which I still haven't beaten.  LoL).

I still hate the Londo Ruins though.  Ugh.  I keep dying one way or another.  It's super hard.

exerciste curse? where or what enemy, drop that item to kill those two casper in londo ruins....

He's talking about "Transient Curse" items.  Those are the items which bestow a temp. curse on you so you can damage the Ghosts.  Purchasable for 4000 souls from the female merchant in the Undead Burg and also are found at various places in New Londo.

I feel your pain, I am not liking this area. I think I am getting close to the end (like you I am level 60).  But these damn ghosts are kicking my butt. Do they respond or is there an finite amount?

If you make the greatsword with the Wolf bosses soul, you can hit the ghosts without need of anything...but you won't be able to block their attacks, you will need to be quick on your feet

Is that 4000 souls each?  that's going to take a bit of grinding to stock up.

I'm only level 22 or so and the only problem I've had with the ghosts was them whacking me safely through walls while not allowing me to hit them back. I got as far as the group of rooms right of the ledge just past that bridge where they are all hiding beneath. but after going in it was impossible to tell who was hitting me or how many of them there were... just a bunch of f***ing arms coming throught the wall. Oh - and the stupid temp curse wearing off in the midst of battle - that's fun too -

yea, thus why i have the curse item equipped for when it wears off. If I was you guys, id avise you to wear light armor. You need to be as mobile as possible. I be jumping and dodging like crazy in there. making them follow me and then take care of them with the bombs outside behind the building. But I got it down to a science now, I can get through the entire place from the entrace to the out of the back of the building and kill most of them without getting hit or getting hit once or twice.