I had to pay twice for same game

I bought GTA IV years ago, now when i re downloaded it, it charged me that 25 euro again. The "support" chat always gives me link to some page where only my newest downloads are shown and call me liar. It will be really funny to explain my family that we cannot eat today. I think you are doing this in purpose, if you are not going to help me this will be court case. Every single one of my friends and my trophy collection can prove i am telling the truth.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

First off, there is no court case to be had. When you redownloaded the content you will have gotten a prompt explaining you were being charged, and you willingly accepted it and said download it anyways. Anything you downloaded should be in your purchase history (where it will not charge you to redownload it if you bought it), and if it isn't, then you never bought it on that GamerTag. It sounds to me like you switched consoles at some point and never transferred content licenses, or downloaded the game on another GamerTag originally, in which case, you should have redownloaded the game from that GamerTag.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When you purchased GTA IV years ago did you do so with your current account? If no then that is why you were charged for it. Content is tied to the account that purchased/downloaded it and to the console it was downloaded to (unless you did a license transfer from one console to another).

Whenever you download previously purchased content you should always go to your Purchase/Download History and re-download from there. If you did purchase it with your current account years ago then you should contact phone support again so they can investigate the matter further.

Sorry this didn't help.

"It will be really funny to explain my family that we cannot eat today."

Then maybe you should be taking care of your family instead of spending money on stuff you can't afford. If this were ever to go to court, which it wouldn't, that sentence being uttered would get your family taken away from you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Jameser78

I agree 100% he has money to have internet to download the game, money to re pay for the game when prompted and is complaining his family wont eat? someone needs to rethink their priorities

Sorry this didn't help.