I guess im a n00b. Haha.

I just bought my xbox 360 and am new to Xbox Live :)

Any game suggestions, or things that I should know about Live and the Forums?

Also feel free to friend me as well, I have no friends yet haha.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Welcome to xbox and the forums.  What kind of games do you like?

Welcome Welcome, SicSicksSix, to Xbox LIVE and the Xbox.com Forums.

I play a little bit of everything to be honest, I try not to limit myself to any genre. Though I like game that really kind of stand out you know?

And thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to Xbox Live, where the grass is always greener (and pretty much everything else as you can see.)

For games I would recommend Crysis 2, it's a lot like halo in terms of (some) weapons, the graphics are amazing and it has a great single-player experience as well. If you're looking for Xbox exclusives there's Gears of War, Fable, Halo just to name some of the bigger ones, there are tons of other things you can do with your Xbox as well. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Remember always log in to your windows live ID regularly and never wait 90 days between signing in.

Crysis 2's multiplayer is just a boring shooter.

I noticed! The only other system that I have had for this generation is a Nintendo Wii. And I will say this step up to Xbox 360 is amazing! The graphics are beautiful, the dashboard and avatar systems are 100 times cooler than the "Wii mii" thing haha.

Plus you can actually have a personal friends list to chat and game with. Which is cool, the only game that I had for Wii that supported multiplayer was Goldeneye. >.<

I will for sure check out the Crysis 2 game as well.

If you're buying Crysis 2, you my as well just buy Call of Duty.

If you like RPG's then Oblivion is a must play and dirt cheap now.  Also recommend The Orange Box.  5 great games in one for $20.

Wait, orange box has 5 games? I rented it and it was only 3, Portal, Team Fortress 2, and Halflife.

Just buy into the Mass Effect franchise and you'll be sorted.