I GOT RESET IN GEARS OF WAR 3

On thursday 7/26/12  i got on xbox and started up gears of war 3. And when i got to the main lobby where it says PRESS START i did and next thing you know it said rank 1 and and i was frekin out so i went to my war jouranl and  there was nothen so every thing got reset to 0 the only thing i had was my weapon skins that i already hod put on and they say lock and i was a (GREEN) prestige like 70-80  so i was just want my harderned stuff back.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Sometimes also Epic "reset" some users level because the number of disconnections in ranked matches, also plus the "lost of the personal data sub-product of a wrong disconnection" so it's kind odd, but as they said, if you don't have  a backup of your profile, you don't have any chances to getting back your progress status,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, can you please clear your cache - follow the instructions in the following link, once you have done this, please see if your rank is back to normal. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

If this does not work, can you please recover your gamertag and tell me if this fixes the problem. Thank you. Here is a link with the instructions on how to do so. support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello MidlifeGamerAce! If your rank was reset in Gears of War 3 you will need to contact Epic games as has been mentioned in this thread. You can make a post in their forums: forums.epicgames.com/.../879601-Rank-Reset-to-Level-1 and they should be able to provide you an answer. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

this happened to me also and I cleraed my system cache and redownloaded my gamertag ang that did not fix anything I was a green level 77 with 30+ onyx metals and all of that did not fix anything

Sorry this didn't help.

Researching the issue this is what I came across. Hopefully this link will help you out a little bit.

forums.epicgames.com/.../839290

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry to hear about your problem but  this seems to be a common issue and I believe there's no way to recover unless you have a backup. I suggest posting about this issue on the official Epic forums as well. This unofficial post might give more info.

Sorry this didn't help.