I got deranked.

I have never been involved in modding or hacking on any Xbox game. I went into a public game with some friends on Cod 4 and got we all got deranked when we shot someone. Is there anything we can do to sort this out? I don't really have a clue about mods and stuff, and I don't know anyone who can get me ranked up again. My xp is like - 1 billion. For the sake of warning others, the guy who did it was called [GT Removed]. He said he's been banned twenty times or something like that, which I think is sad tbh. Please help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

there is nothing you can do,the only response you will get is don`t name and shame.

i for one think everyone of these cheats should be named and shamed.

your not gonna get another account to play the game so sell it on

Find someone online (usually a 360 hacking forum) who can host a 10th prestige lobby. This will reset your account.

[quote user="YesImaNooob"]

Find someone online (usually a 360 hacking forum) who can host a 10th prestige lobby. This will reset your account.

[/quote]

don`t do this,its not worth risking a ban.

I really don't care if I shouldn't name and shame because tbh people who ruin the game should be named, so as to warn others. It's not fair that they should receive some kind of identity protection when all they are doing is *** up the game for others for no reason. *** hackers, make a list of them and send it to Microsoft.

you can still play online on any game mode but a friend has to invite you to their game

I agree, they should all be named/shamed..think they should provide all personal information too, maybe the gheys would stop being so ghey

Exactly the same thing happened to me the other day. If you go to Infinity Wards website there a forum thread that says they can fix your rank if you email them and tell them what you were. I did it the other day but haven't been back on yet to check the progress.

people have been emailing that site for months,they will not reset you.

they are waiting see if you buy mw3 and just forget about this one

yea my bro got deranked back in march and they still havent done anything about it so dont waste your time..you have 3 options..get another account..get a friend to invite you to their game..sell it.