I got Deranked! WTF

Ok so i was playing cod 4 and all of a suddon, i back out and im lvl 1! Im deranked, i cant play any game modes, i need 100000000000028 XP to lvl up to lvl 2 and my current XP is -9999999999999

Please Help me get my rank back! I was 10th prestige everything done! 

The person who did it was Flyin Turnip x

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Oh boy, you are going to get flamed hard.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[/quote]

are you telling me people like this don`t deserve to be "flamed"?

he is a TTG member,one quick google of his gamertag shows up all his lobbies that he has hosted and yet he comes on to a forum blaming others for de-ranking him.

yes its me again hassling modders,yes i will carry on doing it to all that dare come on here claiming their innocence,they deserve everything they get.

Hmph! Stop ruining the game!!!

Another one bites the dust, uh uh uh. (Happy Birthday, Freddie Mercury. May you R.I.P.).

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[/quote]

are you telling me people like this don`t deserve to be "flamed"?

he is a TTG member,one quick google of his gamertag shows up all his lobbies that he has hosted and yet he comes on to a forum blaming others for de-ranking him.

yes its me again hassling modders,yes i will carry on doing it to all that dare come on here claiming their innocence,they deserve everything they get.

[/quote]I was simply warning him. I never said anything about him not deserving whatever he got.

he shouldn`t get a warning should he,just like the hundreds of people him and his pal have probably done when infecting innocent users.

yes i googled his "turnip" pal too they are both at it.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

he shouldn`t get a warning should he

[/quote]I guess I'm just a nice guy.