I got banned from getting credits in halo for two weeks.

I got banned from earning credits for two weeks, the thing is it has happend to me before. The first time I already reach the max credits for a day, a buddy of mine told me all you have to do is change your time zone and you can get more credits. So i did that, get back on halo and play some more. The next day i get on and see the message telling me i have been banned for two weeks.... Okay I can understand that, maybe because I went over the max per day... So when i was unbanned after those long long looong two weeks I play some more online, after that day was over, get online the next day (JUST FOR THE RECORD I DID NOT REACH THE MAX CREDITS YOU CAN GET PER DAY.) get on the next day the message shows up again............  WHAT IT THE WORLD DID I DO THIS TIME!!!!! .......

All i'm asking is why am I banned for the second time.... I have no clue to why I could get banned. Please somone give me an answer about why im banned for the second time?? This is ticking me off.

GT: XPrinceAssassin

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Since this is a game specific ban you will need to take this up with Bungie.net as MS does not handle in-game bans/suspensions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.