i got a Grenadier Elite code but i wanna trade it because...

im not keeping GOW3 im trading it in for the new battlefield i boughtmy code from boxdeals.com (probaly over paid) but anyways i am wanting to make a new account so does anyone have a 1 month/3 month gold card to trade AND YES I KNOW IM NOT SUPPOSED TO POST TRADES BUT WHAT THE HELL IM GIVIN IT A go!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cool story/scam, bro!

no scam i can provide pics/email receipts so keep on hatin i have no reason to lie

Sure take a picture of the code and email it to me. But it has to be the full code or I won't believe you. o _ 0

Read sticky at top of forum.  Trading codes is banned.

why would i email you a pic of the code?? are you stupid??

No I was just hoping you were. Trading is banned for that very reason, Stupid people get scammed. There are many other sites out there for code trading. It's called Google, use it.

Maybe you should read the Announcment right when you enter the Gear of War 3 forums.

And it's again CoC, watch what you are posting.

as i put in my post I JUST DONT GIVE A F***!!! as long as i find a trade

I think that is the worst offence. The fact that you didn't even play the ignorance about the banning of code trading. You state in your post that you know its banned but are going to do it anyways. Talk about seeking the wrath of the mods...