i got 1600 points to spend....

What game should i  buy on xbl marketplace?

i was thinking about alien vs predator?

any other suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Beyond Good & Evil, and either Peggle Or Snoopy Ace Flyers.

well if you go with AvP add me i have that game we could play multiplayer sometime.

[quote user="oneshot1tkill"]i was thinking about alien vs predator[/quote]You're not going to get AvP for 1,600 MS Points.  That's $29.99 (or about 2,400 MS Points)

Gotham City Impostors is loads of fun. Hard Corps: Uprising is another fun, although challenging, game to play, too. Actually.. You should head on over to the Indie section and check out EZMuze Hamst3r Edition. I can't remember how much it was (400MSP??) but it's easily the best Indie game ever made. It's a music creation game and for what it is, it's really good when you start figuring out techniques.

XBLA

comic jumper 800msp

limbo 800msp

costume quest 600msp

toy soldiers 1200msp

insanely twisted planet 800msp

iron brigade 1200msp

hydrotunder 1200msp

Hard corps 1200msp

GOD

crysis 1 1600msp = $20

Section 8 Predijuce

You could wait for the Gears of War 3 Map Pack, Forces of Nature, which is being released on March 27th. That is if you do not already have the Season Pass.

Battlefield 1943

You could also take a look at the latest Marketplace schedule, to see if there is something you like.

Content coming soon to the Marketplace.

The list shows that there is going to be a Games on Demand sale on March 27th and April 2nd. So AvP might be cheaper then, it maybe worth waiting.

Bastion, best arcade game ive ever bought