I FOUND a dog!

I found a stray dog outside of Windhelm! He ran off the road into a shack...His master was laying dead in his bed, It gave me an option to have him follow me. I dont have a house yet so I went to the Inn and told him to wait for me there! lol I dont know how long it will last...But its better then 500 gold to buy one lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

500G just to buy a dog?! If I pay that, he better be invulnerable!

i buy one in markhat the guy in the barn sold it to me and in one on my quest vampires kill my dog when i later comback to markhat town i saw again the same dog just this time i cant but it again.

Same here. A dog appeared when i was fighting spiders in a cave, ( cant remember which cave ) but I told him to stay put until I cleared the cave so he wouldn't get killed. I was disappointed when I made it back to the entrace and the stray had disappeared. I got my hopes up in thinking this stray was going to be my skyrim version of Dogmeat. Oh well maybe I'll find another one while wandering skyrim.

slogra u can find another dog it calls meeko and he is in the woods sometimes runing around good luck finding it. u can use it too for companion in quest

Cool, thanks for the info UnbredC J J

please make sure to nueter it, theres a spell for that

Can you name a dog that you buy? I want to buy one to keep my wife company. And name it Urz.

There's a quest related dog out there... I wont spoil that with more info.

Barbas is the best dog.

I hate dogs.

I was attacked by a big dog when I was a little kid so I have a phobia of dogs in a way. I ate dog while in S. Korea. It was pay back sort of.

Anyway, if I see a dog in Skyrim ill have it follow me until I see a bear or something so it gets attacked.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!