I fixed error 807b01f4

sorry for spelling errors and grammer im just trying to help not wright an essay.

First of i can say this may not fix the problem for you all, im saying the problem stopped after i did a few things. Ok there are a few things I looked up and people are saying this fixed the problem for them, it didn't work for me but its still an option. what some others did was find the download on xbox.com and download it to there xbox from there. if this dose not work for you I recomend doing my 3 steps.

step 1. if you have a child account or what ever its called promote it to an adult account, that MIGHT stop it from happening again. im not sure but its what i have heard.

step 2. turn off your turtle beaches. this more than liky dosent have anything to do with the download but just in case do it. befor i tryed step 3 i accsidently unpluged my x41's roughter thing but im not sure if that has anything to do with the error but better safe than sorry i guess right?

step 3. use a diffrent hard drive or other storage devise, if it works and the download is done you can always trasfer the information/download over.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 26 Applies to:

first time using the forums sorry it is saying this is a question or whatever, im only trying to help...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.