I feel pretty egdy about the value of my account.

Earlier i was thinking about just how much money i have shoveled into the xbox live account im currently using, and how valuable it must be. its about 4 maybe 5 years old now and has countless downloads both marketplace and limited edition content to its name.each of which cost about 8 quid each, not to mention loads of friends ive met over those years

lets not forget all of that multiplayer data such as rank and unlocks, and beta participations. and collosal amounts of gamerscore, and games saves which amount to weeksworth maybe even a few months overal of solid gameplay time.

After seeing how unprofessional the team that handle perma bans is it made me think of this and that maybe it is a good idea to really cut back on purchasing things from the market place to stop the value of my account rising, after reading the code of conduct itself i noticed its actually technically very easy to get banned in jsut about everything you do even on a banter level. and that infection games on WaW are getting more innocent people banned than ever, i could litterely go on it right now and risk getting cought out.

basilcy what im saying is that xbox live accounts can get to a point where there are hundreds of pounds incarnate in which can be easily banned for the slightest infringement or CoC

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="NCR General"]

Earlier i was thinking about just how much money i have shoveled into the xbox live account im currently using, and how valuable it must be. its about 4 maybe 5 years old now and has countless downloads both marketplace and limited edition content to its name.each of which cost about 8 quid each, not to mention loads of friends ive met over those years

lets not forget all of that multiplayer data such as rank and unlocks, and beta participations. and collosal amounts of gamerscore, and games saves which amount to weeksworth maybe even a few months overal of solid gameplay time.

After seeing how unprofessional the team that handle perma bans is it made me think of this and that maybe it is a good idea to really cut back on purchasing things from the market place to stop the value of my account rising, after reading the code of conduct itself i noticed its actually technically very easy to get banned in jsut about everything you do even on a banter level. and that infection games on WaW are getting more innocent people banned than ever, i could litterely go on it right now and risk getting cought out.

basilcy what im saying is that xbox live accounts can get to a point where there are hundreds of pounds incarnate in which can be easily banned for the slightest infringement or CoC

[/quote]

It's funny you should say this because I have spent so much on DLC over the years, I have a reasonably high gamerscore and a lot of game data (multiplayer levels, unlocks etc.) and I just accidently clicked on "delete profile and items". Luckily for me I turned my xbox off before it could do anything and I still have all my stuff thank god.

You make a very valid point.

I have also thought about the OP aswell.  I look at it like this.......you are who you hang around with.  It still holds true to today.  I dont think you have anything to worry about, really.

Well, if you don't do stuff your not supposed to do it helps in not getting banned.....

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

Well, if you don't do stuff your not supposed to do it helps in not getting banned.....

[/quote]

He's probs worried by the fact that recently quite a few folks were banned innocently.

They were console banned innocently. In the majority of cases a console ban is separate to an account ban.

I assumed once you got console banned any GT associated with the console got banned. my bad. But if they can muck up console bans there's always the threat of them mucking up account bans.

Which is a fair assumption to be honest, I would have expected that to be the case as well. However surprisingly Microsoft treat it separately.

Wow so interesting that someone has thought the same as me! I have so many limited edition unlocks for all the popular games as well as the DLC's. Not to mention maxed out MP ranks and over 70 games at 100%, but you know what? I don't think it's worth sh*t except to the person who spent the time to do it. It means a lot to me, but the next person thinks it's a waste of time.

Don't play WaW or MW2.